A 112-page complete Principle Approach® Literature Study of Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder includes:
- 48 detailed Daily Lessons plans for studying this classic book according to America’s historic method of Biblical reasoning
- Complete author study with coordinating notebooking pages to chronicle Laura Ingalls Wilder's life
- Instructions for setting up teacher and student notebooks
- Helpful links
- List of Optional Supplemental Resources
- Student Notebook Cover
- 52 notebooking pages feature:
beautiful black and white illustrations, perfect for coloring
blank lines for narration or notes
spaces for the student's own drawings
cause and effect reasoning
sequencing skills Students will create beautiful notebooks to treasure as they learn Biblical principles and character qualities.
Available for sale on CurrClick.